1. Maximum width of polished element – 800mm, length – unlimited
2. Minimum width of polished element – 200 mm
3. Maximum height of the polished element – 100 mm
4. Size of 2 roller tables – 800 x 800 mm
5. Holding the material – vacuum table (vacuum pump included)
6. Polishing head – 2 kW 3.000 rpm
7. Optional sanding head – 2kW 12.000 rpm (oscillating)
8. Controller – PLC based with 7″ LCD touch panel
9. Automatic recognition of the element size (length and width)
10. Maximum power comsumption – 3 kW
Automatic Polishing Machine for high gloss furniture panels
Machine is dedicated for furniture manufacturers, it makes the final high gloss polishing
on the lacquered front panels.
On the operator’s panel of the machine there is a possibility of setting up to 5 polishing cycles. For each cycle definition of conveyor belt speed, rpm of the spindle and pressure of the polishing tool.
Polishing compound has to be applied manually before inserting furniture panel inside the machine.